1. In which of the following stages do children become active members of their peer group?
2. "Development is a never ending process." This idea is associated with
3. Which of the following development tasks is not appropriate to the late childhood?
4. The best method to study growth and development of the child is:
5. The concept of developmental task was first used by
6. Human development is based on certain principles. Which of the following is not principle of human development?
7. Human development is the product of joint contribution of both
8. Child development is defined as a field of study that
9. Which of the following is predominantly heredity related factor?
10. Environmental factors that shape development include all of the following except
11. The type of personality of a person expressing his Libido outward is
12. Who has central place in Education according to Child Psychology?
13. "Child is a book which the teacher has to learn from page to page." Who has stated the above?
14. Which of the following statements is not true?
15. Which one of the following is the true statement corresponding to Cephalocaudal Principle of Child's Development:
16. The transmission of traits from parents to off springs is called:
17. A process by which a parent assumes that his child's traits are all positive because one trait is positive is termed as:
18. Excessive secretion of Growth Hormone by the Pituitary Gland leads to _____
19. The book titled 'Dream Analysis' was published by
20. During fertilization the chromosome received from the male partner is
21. Adolescence is a period of storm and stress - said by
22. Then main ductless gland that regulates the physiological and psychological functioning of a person is _______
23. The transfer of physiological and genetic characters from parents to off springs through generations is called
24. Personality traits such as introvertism and extrovertism personality was explained by
25. Which one of the following is true about the role of heredity and environment in the development of a child?
26. A child coming to pre-school for the first time cries profusely. After two years when the same child goes to the primary school for the first time, he does not express his tension by crying rather his shoulder and neck muscles become tense. This 'change in his behavior can be explained on the basis of which of the following principles?
27. A teacher found that a student is facing difficulty in drawing a square. He/She assumes that this student would also find it difficult to draw a diamond. He/She applies which of the following principles to arrive at his/her assumption?
28. Which one of the following statements is true regarding the role of heredity and environment in human development?
29. Which of the following facts has been least discussed in the psychology of emotion?
30. Which one of the following is best suited for emotional development of children?
31. "Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person, to the right degree at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not easy." This is related to
32. In the context of 'nature - nurture' debate, which one of the following statements seem appropriate to you?
33. The pace of development varies from on individual to another, but it follows ...... pattern.
34. Which one of the following is correct about development?
35. Which of the following is the most effective method to encourage conceptual development in students?
36. The cephalocaudal principle of development explains how development proceeds from :
37. A 6-year-old girl shows exceptional sporting ability. Both of her parents are sportspersons, send her for coaching every day and train her on weekends. Her capabilities are most likely to be the result of an interaction between :
38. Which one of the following statements about development is correct?
39. "Environmental factors do not play any role in shaping an individual, since growth of each individual is determined by his genetic makeup. This statement is
40. Which of the following statements about principles of development is incorrect?
41. Which philosopher compiled Kindergarten education system?
42. The unique interaction of__ and __ can result in different paths and outcomes of development.
43. One of the following statements is true
44. The study that supports the influence of Heredity on development of an individual
45. A child without have proper mental development lags behind in his social development also. The development principle here is
46. At the beginning of the nineteenth century whose focus was the study of the development of the mind?
47. Which educator presents ”Law of Reediness, Law of Exercise and Law of Effect”?
48. Which psychologists introduced the application of scientifically evolved principles and theories of learning in education system?
49. The …….. method is very useful in some areas of investigation.
50. For study purposes, the members of a group of young people can be differ among themselves in habits ……..