1.Who is the protagonist in School for Scandal?
2. How does the play School for Scandal begin?
3. “The School for Scandal” was performed in _______
4. “The School for Scandal”is considered as ______
5. Who wrote the Epilogue for the play “School for Scandal”?
6. The epilogue was spoken by ______
7. In the play “School for Scandal”, “Portrait” is mentioned as ______
8.The school for scandal is dedicated to
9.Who is the president of the scandal?
10.Who is related with 'writing forged letters'?
11.When did Oliver surface return from East Indias after?
12.How much paid for the portrait by Oliver surface?
13 What was the purpose for the screen scene?
14.The screen scene takes place in Joseph's
15.“Tale-bearers are as bad as the tale-makers.”
16.“In the way of the World” the scene opens at a _______ house
17. Mirabell and Fainall have just played a game of _______
18. Who holds half of the Millament‟s fortune?
19. In ______ park Mrs.Finall and Mrs.Marwood discuss about men and their inconstancy.
20. When Foible arrives, Mrs.Marwood hides herself in a _______
21. The Restoration of 1660 brought what to England?
22. In Congreve‟s “The way of the World” characters are chiefly admired for _______
23. Foible Promises to carry Lady Wishforis photographs to _______
24. The theme in this play include love, money and ______
25.The Way of the world is dedicated to the Earl of_______
26.Lady wish fort is ______ years old.
27.The action of second Act takes place in a
28.The action of the play makes The way of the world as a comedy of
29.Who is Mirabell's imaginary uncle?
30.The song, "Love's but the frailty of the mind" is sung by