1. Which state is known as Spice garden of India?
2. Arrange ascending order as per water content
3. Which pair is rightly matched as per deficiency disease
4. Match the correct pair1. Calcium a, anemia 2, Iodine b, Disintegration of bones and teeth 3, Iron c, Goiter 4, Protein d, kwashiorkar
5. Which pair is correctly matched as per the mode of nutrition No Nutrition Organism 1 Autotrophic - Euglena 2 Parasitic - Cuscuta 3 Ectoparasite - Headlouse 4 Endoparasite - Round worm 5 Saprophytic - Mushroom
6. Lack of which vitamin cause Loss of Excessive blood ?
7. The name CELL given by?
8. A - A cell which do not have membrane bound organelles and nucleus is Prokaryotic Cell, B - A cell which contains , nuclear membrane and membrane bound cell organelles nucleus is Eukaryotic Cell,
9. Find out the wrong statement I, Plasma membrane controls exit and entry of the material in Cell II, Nucleus is controlling center and carry genetic characters in cell III, Mitochondria is known as power house of the cell. IV, Endoplasmic reticulum helps in transportation of materials in cell.
10. Find out the correct pair I - Chlorophyll = Green color; II - Carotene = orange Pigment III- xanthophyll = Yellow pigment
11. The book "Origin of species " was written by
12. A: snake heart is 3 chambered , B: snakes are oviparous but Anaconda is viviparous
13. Common cold is caused by which virus
14. Chicken pox is caused by which virus
15. Penicillin is discovered by
16. The example of Molluscs is
19. Echinoderms organism is
20. A: Paddy comes under monocot plant , B: Monocot plant has fibrous roots.
22. On the lower side of the leaf, there are tiny pores or openings known as ______
23. The underground part of the main axis of a plant is known as ______
24. The stalk of the leaf is known
25. The diameter of the leaf of Victoria amazonica is
26. Choose the set that represents only biotic components of a habitat.
27. Which one of the following is a unicellular organism
28. Euglena moves with the help of
29. Scurvy is caused due to the deficiency of _______
30. Bacteria are very small microorganism.
31. Night Blindness is caused due to the deficiency of
32. Name the sunshine Vitamin
33. _______ is a highly rich source of protein.
34. The minerals are called by this name:
35. Ben Ben is caused due to the deficiency of _______
36. Paramecium moves from one place to other with the help of
37. The pigment present in leaf to absorb light is
38. Which one of the following is not a unicellular organism?
39. Most organelles in a eukaryotic cell are found in the
40. _______ connect bone to muscle.
41. ______ muscles are found in the walls of the digestive tract, urinary bladder arteries, and other internal organs.
42. The bronchi divide further and end in small air sacs called
43. The ecosystem that originated without human intervention is called
44. Plants are producers because they make their own food by _______
45. The micro-organisms that obtain energy from the chemical breakdown of dead organisms is called
46. India produces ______ million kilos of solid waste every day.
47. Which are the source of food and energy for all living organisms in the world.
48. Aloe ______ is used as a laxative
49. One of the following birds is an example of plant-pollinator
50. A newborn baby has ……….. bones.