1. Whom does Caliban mistake for one of Prospero’s spirits sent to torment him?
2. From which country is Alonso’s ship returning when it is caught in the tempest?
3. Over how many days does the action of The Tempest take place?
4.Which mythical figures appear in the wedding masque Prospero stages for Miranda and Ferdinand?
5.What do Prospero and Ariel set out as bait for Caliban, Trinculo, and Stephano?
6. What does Caliban say must be done before Prospero can be killed?
7. What is the name of Alonso’s daughter?
8. Which characters do Stephano and Trinculo most clearly parody?
9. What is the final task Prospero orders Ariel to perform?
10.Prospero commits the crime of _____, or excessive pride, when he uses his powers to manipulate the forces of nature and bend people to his will
11.A subplot which involves the murder of the king of Naples revolves around these characters: ________.
12.What hinders Trinculo, Stephano, and Caliban while they attempt to carry out their plot to usurp Prospero?
13. In the epilogue, Prospero requests the following: ___.
14.Which one is incorrect?
15.Which of these animals is Caliban likened to?
16.Who does King Henry ask to see at the beginning of the play?
17.Where has Prince Harry been spending his time away from the castle?
18.Who does Prince Harry save the King from in battle?
19.At what tavern do Falstaff and friends congregate?
20.Where does the final battle of the play take place?
21.Who was king before Henry IV?
22. In the battle, what does Falstaff carry in place of a pistol?
23.Where did Gadshill get his name?
24.For whom does Hotspur have great respect?
25.Who challenges Hotspur to a single fight?
26.Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Pt I contains his _____?
27.How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
28.which horse does Hotspur want to ride?.
29.Where is the tavern that Prince Hal frequents?
30.Who calls Falstaff's men beggars?