1. The word “Pedagogy” means?
2. The use of technology to enhance learning process is called ____________ in education.
3. The best method to study growth and development of the child is __________.
4. Pedagogy is the study of ___________ .
5. Which one of the following indicates child’s physical growth?
6.If a child has the mental age of 5 years and chronological age of 4 years then what will be the IQ of a child?
7. Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in an interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students ________.
8. Term PSRN in development implies ______________ .
9. “Individual learns from his own mistakes.” This statement is based on which learning theory?
10. What should be the role of teachers in meeting the individual differences?
11. How a “Teacher” should behave with the students?
12. _______ is the capacity to acquire and apply knowledge.
13. Who is regarded as the first teacher of a child?
14. Who is the father of genetic epistemology?
15. ___________ is the ratio of mental age to the chronological age multiplied by 100.
16. Toy age refers to __________ .
17. A child writes with his / her left hand and is comfortable doing things with it, she/he should be ________.
18. Which of the following statement is not appropriate to motivation as a process?
19. Language of word is not necessary for ___________ .
20. Which of the following is NOT a sign of ‘being gifted’ ?
21. Which of the following statements is not true?
22. According to John Dewey, school is a ________ institution, and education is a ________ process.
23. Which of the following is not the tool for Formative Assessment in scholastic domain?
24. Which of the following statement is not true in case of multiple-choice questions?
25. Special education is related to ___________ .
26. Which of the following should be used to increase correct responses and appropriate behavior?
27. Both the chronological age and the mental age of a pupil is 7 years. He may be classified into which category?
28. As people grow older, the ______ of learning declines
29. According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for _______.
30. What type of evaluation identifies the learning deficiencies and difficulties of the learners?
31. Which indicates the change in the quality or character of a child?
32. Who is the father of the “Theory of Multiple Intelligence”?
33. Single-factor theory of intelligence was given by _______ .
34. Learning depends on cognitive development?
35. Who gives more stress to the philosophy of social constructivism?
36. The best place of social development for a 12 years old child is ______ .
37. Select “the educable” group of students from the following groups, indicating different I.Q. levels:
38. Theory of multiple intelligence implies the following except…………
39. Nature of children are like __________ .
40. IQ scores are generally ______ correlated with academic performance,
41. Gifted students are ________ .
42. What is the capacity to acquire and apply knowledge?
43. The cardinal principles of learner-centered education are ______.
44. Adolescents may experience ________ .
45. Sign of creative child is his/her _________ .
46. Which one of the following is an example of a fine motor skill?
47. The raw material of thinking is _______.
48. What is the unit of Heredity?
49. The idea of “pragmatism in educational philosophy” tells that education should be about………
50. An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning that says education should come through……………..