Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the 110 Indian Forest Service Jobs this Year 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Job Vacancy DetailsTotal Vacancy – 110 PostsPost Name: Indian Forest Service
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age 21 years
- Maximum Age 32 Years
Salary :Refer to Official Notification
Education Qualification :
Applicants should pass Bachelor Degree of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from a recognized board.
Apply Mode :ONLINE Application Fees
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women – Nil
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to Apply :
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Form Submission Start Date: 04.03.2021 Form Submission Last Date: 24.03.2021