Saraswat Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of 150 Development Officer Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://www.saraswatbank.com
You can check here Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Process, How to apply are given below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 fully, before applying to this job.
Job Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy – 150 Posts
Age Limit :
- 21 – 27 Years
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Saraswat Bank official Notification 2021 for more reference
- Business Development Officer
- 21,620/- (Per Month)
Education Qualification :
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation
- Candidates with prior sales/ marketing experience of minimum one year with Banks/ NBFCs only will be considered
Apply Mode :
- Kindly check the official notification for detailed Application fee information.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.saraswatbank.com Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Official notification and Application form are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
- Candidates satisfying the above conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply
- Step 1: Log on to Saraswat Bank Career Page at official website to www.saraswatbank.com
- Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
- Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 17.03.2021
- Last date for Submission of Application 31.03.2021