General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 – GIC invites Online applications for recruitment of 44 Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://www.gicofindia.com/en/ from 11.03.2021 to 29.03.2021
You can check here General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 Selection Process, How to apply are given below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 fully, before applying to this job.
ob Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy – 44 Posts
Age Limit :
- For Gen/ UR Candidates-30 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through General Insurance Corporation Of India official Notification 2021 for more reference
- Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc. The total emoluments will be about Rs. 65,000/-p.m. plus other benefits which are New Pension Scheme and Newspaper /Internet Allowance, Leave Travel Subsidy, Medical Benefits, House Furnishing Allowance, Household Help Allowance, Sodexo, Personal Accident cover, housing, vehicle and computer loans with subsidized interests, and interest free advances for festival, natural calamities and any other benefits as per rules and on confirmation of service in the Corporation. The officers are also entitled for Corporation’s / leased accommodation as per norms. (Presently Corporation owned accommodations are not available, whereas lease accommodation will be permitted as per norms). The present lease accommodation limits at Mumbai is Rs.30,000/- per month.
Education Qualification :.
Name of Post Qualification Diploma Apprentice Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ITI Apprentice Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates). General Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates). Insurance Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII.
Apply Mode :
- Gen/ OBC-Rs. 850/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD-Rs. NIL
- Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Candidate will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply :
- Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.gicofindia.com General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 Official notification and Application form are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
- Candidates satisfying the above conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply
- Step 1: Log on to General Insurance Corporation Of India Career Page at official website to www.gicofindia.com
- Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
- Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Form Submission Start Date: 11-03-2021
- Form Submission Last Date: 29-03-2021