1.Why does Henry David Thoreau write his book “Walden” ?
2.Which magazine published Henry David Thoreau’s poem Sympathy?
3.Thoreau left walden pond on
4.Which is not referred by Thoreau?
5.What is the alternate title for Walden?
6. Where is Walden Pond located?
7.What is the genre of Walden by Thoreau?
8.Which is not referred by Thoreau?
9. How long does Thoreau live at Walden Pond?
10.During Thoreau's stay in Walden, America is in war with
11. What are the necessities of life?
12."The old immortal" in Thoreau's refers to
13. In total, how much does it cost for Thoreau to build his house?
14.__accompanies Thoreau in Fishing trips
15. Who said, "Olympus is but the outside of the earth, everywhere"?
16. The full title of the owl in the attic is
17. The book "The Owl and the Attic" is divided into _____ sections of essays
18. The introduction to James Thurber's essay was written by
19. Which is not a part of Thurber's essay?
20. The book "The Owl and the Attic" has___lines
21. Who was often called Mark Twain of 20th century?
22.Where do mr and mrs. Monroe live?
23.Which part contain many autobiographical elements?
24.Who helped Thurber get a job as an editor at The New Yorker?
25.Which magazine published most of Thurber's work?
26.Mrs.Mondro try to stop her husband's ___habits
27.The Owl and the Attic is published in
28.Mr.Manro loved to kill___for his wife
29.In The Owl and the Attic, The first section has___stories
30.Mr.Mondro and Mrs.Mondro attended a