1.How many lines in Cambridge Ladies?
2.What tragic event may have influenced Emerson in his writing of "Experience"?
3.who sounds the first clarion of an American literary renaissance?
4.The scholar is influenced by the past through its
5.Who says "fragmentation of society is a road block to the progress of a society"?
6.___is the first and foremost influence on the scholar.
7.___is with the scholar subordinate
8.The foremost duty of the scholar is
9.He is the worlds eye, He is the world's heart.. who is he?
10.Which magazine did Ralph Waldo Emerson edit?
11.What is the key doctrine of transcendentalism?
12.Emerson believes that the scholar's duties are all comprised in what?
13.According to Emerson, What is our "dictionary?"
14.What should a scholar be?
15.Emerson delivered The American Scholar Essay as a speech to
16. According to Emerson in right state who is called as Man Thinking?
17. The cambridge ladies is the first poem in
18.Furnished souls are the analogy of
19.Delighted fingers suggest
20. The souls of the cambridge ladies are
21.Who used only lowercase letters in his poetry?
22.What do the cambridge ladies delight in eating?
23. The cambridge ladies live in ___souls
24. The ladies studied in the ___university
25. The ladies believe in Christ and
26.The Cambridge ladies is included in
27.Cummings went to France and volunteers himself as a ___in World war I
28. The cambridge ladies are shown to be a set of
29.The___is referred in the poem "Cambridge Ladies" as a blue lavender cornerless box
30. According to Cummings, the ladies lack ____