1. "A Roman ! A Name that makes and can unmake a Queen" said by
2.The theme of All For Love is a conflict between
4.At the beginning of the play, Antony is seen in
7.The play occasions the birthday of
8.What was Cleopatra's farewell gift to Antony?
10.What does Antony regard more precious than kingdoms?
9.Whom does Cleopatra call "Great Mars"?
11.Whom does Cleopatra send as messenger to Antony?
12.Antony has left 12 legions of Roman soldiers
13.All for love is a ______
14.Dryden dedicated “All for Love” to his ______
15. Who is the Patron for Dryden?
16. What is the subtitle of “All for Love”?
17. In the temple, the graves of ______ were opened
18. What does the bracelet made of?
19. Who is Antony‟s first wife?
20.To whom Antony asks to kill him?
21.Who delivered the Eulogy in "All for Love"?
22. "It is well done ! And like a queen, lost of her great race" is said by
23.Antony watched the sea battle _____ in Alexandria
24."Much better thus to die, than live to make a holiday in Rome" is said by
25."oh women ! You are capable of more harm to man than all the Gods have power to do good to him" is said by
26.Cleopatra sends ______ to Antony through Alexas
27.Who is the priest of Temple?
28.One of the Serapian's prediction was
29.Which of the following emplem does Antony's flag carry?
30.What does Cleopatra contribute to Antony’s battle with Caesar?