1. Which of the following statements regarding individual differences is correct?
2. The readiness of the learner, the attitude and behavior of the teacher and the strategy of the classroom represent which one of the following?
3. Which of the following is the best measure of self control in adolescents?
4. You are appointed as a science teacher in a school where there is a lack of supporting material?
5. Which of the following is not a characteristic of mental retardation?
6. Which of the following is not a launch technique?
7. How can the habit of stealing be removed in the students?
8. What is the main form of social development in childhood?
9. Which element is not an element of emotional intelligence?
10. Individual attention is important in teaching-learning process because …………………
11. The period of adolescence is……….
12. In the class, the learners were asked to combine various artifacts of their work in a notebook to show what they could do for their society. What type of activity is this?
13. Who propounded the 'Kindergarten' method in the field of education?
14. Which of the following psychologists has said that on the basis of their personality, the whole person can be placed in one of two categories introverted or extroverted?
15. Which of the following is a cognitive process?
16. There are two types of responses involved in maladministration?
17. The mental age of a 16 year old teenager is 15 years, in which category will he fall?
18. It helps the teacher to understand the principle of development of children.
19. Which of the following is not a juvenile delinquency?
20. Finding out hidden objects is an indication that the baby is proficient in which of the following cognitive tasks?
21. How does the story telling method develop in children?
22. Who propounded the principle of plurality of intelligence?
23. Some people say that when children get angry, they go to play until they feel better than before. Which of the following immune system is reflected in their behavior?
24. With reference to the role of heredity and environment in human development, which of the following statements is correct?
25. Which of the following is not a field of Educational Psychology?.
26. What are the characteristics of a good memory?
27. 0 to 25 intelligence is called?
28. According to Harney, the concept of fundamental anxiety develops in?
29. What are the factors affecting mental development?
30. Which of the following is not a characteristic of adolescence period?
31. Which of the following does not come under the category of special children?
32. What are the factors affecting personality in endocrine glands?
33. Which of the following is not a dimension of intelligence according to Guilford?
34. Intelligence is the mental capacity to explain the complex relationships between different objects and ideas.' Who is propounding this theory of intelligence?
35. A person forgetting his existence and imitating the qualities and demerits of another person is called?
36. Which of the following is not an agency of education?
37. Progressive education is related to which of the following statements?
38. The understanding of human intelligence and development makes the teacher capable of …..?
39. A child who is weak in reading cites the teacher's partiality as the reason for his failure, which of the following defense tactics is he using?
40. What is the basis on which a teacher should praise his student?
41. A child often asks questions in class, appropriately it means……………
42. Students have to say 'Okay, well done, very nice'?
43. Which of the following is important from the point of view of child development?
44. The word personality is derived from which language?
45. Who said 'Adolescence is a period of great conflict, tension and storm'?
46. What is the main feature of psychology?
47. By encouraging students to analyze the future consequences of a problem, does it have a creative effect on them?
48. Self centered person is called ……………..?
49. What is the individual factor influencing learning?
50. Which of the following matching is not correct?